joyeux noel!


Happy Holidays to everyone! I wish you all a wonderful time with friends and family. Like every year, my parents host Christmas dinner to our whole family and some friends. We're going to be a big bunch this year, but I think that makes it even better. I'm so excited for our traditional Christmas eve brunch before the last day of work and exchange our secret Santa gifts. And then wake up to another big brunch at home before opening gifts on Christmas day. And then inevitably eat some more for the next couple of days!

What are your Christmas traditions?


I must get back to my holiday baking, but for now I leave you with some twinkling lights.

 

Little birdie says: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas (please).

Comments

  1. Joyeuses Fetes Lisa! Love your photos as always. It was really nice to see you last week, enjoy your holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mili! It was great to see you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts